Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Million Dollars

What if you had a million dollars, but you had to give it all up to three different groups or people? Who would you give it to? Why?

First of all, that would suck, because I love money. But if I really had to give it all up, I'd probably give some to my country, some to my military, and the rest to the Republican Party.

I'd give a third of it to the U.S. of A. because I love my country so much. I'm so lucky to live in the greatest country in the world.

I'd give a third of it to the U.S. Military because I'm extremely grateful for the things each soldier has done to uphold my rights.

Finally, I'd give a third of it to the Republican Party for two reasons. For one, I'm a conservative myself, and I pretty much agree with everything they stand for. Second of all, they take a hell of a lot of crap for being sexist, agist, racist, materialistic devil spawn. Now, that isn't only just BS, it's insulting, too. Look, they're not twisted, evil politicians. They're damn smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment